Upcoming Events and Dates!
- Thursday, November 27th, Thanksgiving Day, the parish mass at 9:30 a.m.
- Epiphany School will be closed on Thursday, November 27th and Friday, November 28th. School will resume on Monday, December 1st.
- Friday, December 5th , will be an early dismissal day. The students will attend mass at 9:45.
- Sunday, December 7th , will begin our Forty Hours Devotion after the 6:00p.m. mass. Information concerning the Forty Hours Devotion was sent home but I will send another reminder.
- Monday, December 8th, is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. It is a holyday of Obligation. The students in Grades 2-8 will attend mass at 9:30. We will not have a school mass on Friday, December 12.
- Monday, December 8th- Monday 15th, Epiphany School will be sponsoring a Candy Cane Drive. All monies raised will be given to our sister school in Haiti. More information will be forthcoming.
Parents, please do not park, drop off, or pick up in the Parish Center/Cafeteria parking lot. The parking lot is for the teachers. Also, please do not drop off or pick up on 84Th Street or Red Road.
Peanut Free Products are listed on the web (click link- school forms). Please do not send any nut products or products packed in a peanut packing facility to school.
Good Manners at Epiphany Catholic School!
Thanks for supporting our school by sending in Box Tops! In just two years, Epiphany School has raised a grand total of $4,959.30.
Together, we can make a big difference! Keep clipping Box Tops and send them to your child’s homeroom teacher so we can mail them in and get cash for our school. When sending in Box Tops make sure to check the expiration date!! For more information on Box Tops go to their website at www.boxtops4education.com Help us meet our 2013-2014 goal of $3000!
Labels for Education Flyer! Don't forget to collect Labels for Education from products such as Campbell's soup, Dannon yogurts, Glad food storage bags, Emerald nuts, and Pop-Secret popcorn.
For more information, to print collection sheets or to sign up for the monthly newsletter, log in to:www.labelsforeducation.com and look for Epiphany School on their website. Here are some other ways to collect more points:
Tabathon for Ronald McDonald House: Collect Pop Tops and our school can help Ronald McDonald House Charities. For more information on Ronald McDonald House go to their website at www.rmhcsouthflorida.org
Attendance Policy - Parents must call the office (305-667-5251)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org by
9:00 am to report your child's absence.
FAMILY PEACEMAKER PLEDGE
Because we are a family of faith trying to be more gentle and less violent, wanting our world to be more peaceful and more just, believing we are called by Jesus to be peacemaker --
In our treatment of each other and everyone we meet, to the best of our ability, with the help of God and one another.
to be generous in giving help to others,
to give encouragement sincerely and often,
to show respect even when we disagree,
to reduce the violence in our lives,
to select entertainment that is less violent,
to avoid hurting others unnecessarily,
to ask forgiveness when we hurt someone,
to give forgiveness when anyone hurts us,
to forgive ourselves when we make mistake,
to pray for those who need peace, and help them if we can,
to keep the peaceful example of Jesus as our model.